Stuff for local p/u - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th March 2008, 06:39 PM   #1
JoshK is offline JoshK  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default Stuff for local p/u

I got a bunch of stuff for local p/u. Stuff that I can't be bothered to ship. I live in Jersey City.

I have a box of NSB drivers, I want to keep 4 from it. I think there are 16 in it, but it could be more. $10 obo

I have 5 different subs from Monsoon computer speaker systems. I can't find the accessories, like remotes and such, so its for parts type transaction unless you want to construct some. I have two pairs of the planars, one pair that has been removed from housing and might need repair the other pair probably are just fine but I can't say for sure. The subs are from 2x MM700, 1x MM702, 1x MM1000, 1x Planar9. These are "get this stuff out of my house" give aways. I'll take donations.
Old 30th March 2008, 06:51 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Got a dozen 12V/9ah SLA's that need to be put to good use before they sulfize. $4/ea for a come and pick them up sale.
Old 14th April 2008, 01:57 AM   #3
DrRick is offline DrRick  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Monsoons, etc

Hey,
I'm near Asbury Park and my little princess (daughter) lives in the land of parking tickets, JC.
Please let me know what you have left and what you might need (i can't just "take" your goodies, unless you threaten to twist my arm (LOL).
Old 14th April 2008, 02:05 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

So far I have all of it left. I was just about to put up a craigslist ad. I really would like to get the stuff out of the house.

My basement floaded about a year ago and prompted us to redo the basement floors, etc. This means everything that was in the basement is in the dining room. Lots of crap in dining room = motivation to go through stuff to get rid of anything I don't really need anymore.

Indeed it is the land of the parking tickets. What I like to refer to as the silent tax. Except I live next to a park which serves as overflow parking so its easy to find a spot.
Old 29th October 2008, 04:56 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

I have 32 NSB drivers in the box, never opened, unused.

12x 12V/7ah SLAs

Plus the monsoon computer stuff.
Old 1st November 2008, 04:49 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

very negiotiable given motivation to clean place up.
Old 4th November 2008, 01:28 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

NSB drivers gone....

anyone want any monsoon computer system stuff for parts? Only one pair of planars, but lots of the subs. I was thinking about using one of the drivers to try out a small tapped horn, but I have too many projects in the works right now.

SLA batteries a plenty. I don't want them to go bad sitting in my basement so make me an offer I can't refuse.
Old 29th July 2011, 04:37 PM   #8
john65b is offline john65b  United States
diyAudio Member

I know this is old, but email sent...

Hide this!Advertise here!