• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Enclosures Chassis for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two DIY-1013 chassis from diyenclosures.com, silver with black body and ventilated top. Both include the built in IEC/fuse module, both have holes drilled in the bottom panels as shown in picture but the other panels are all untouched. One of the faceplates was damaged when I got it so an extra is included still wrapped, so you get three faceplates which may come in handy if you want to use one to do test machining on. Will ship flat packed, they weigh around 8 pounds each.

These cost me $122 each plus shipping, sell for $75 each plus shipping.

Technical Specifications

Front Panel Dimensions: 10.5 × 6.1 × .25 inches (254 × 304.8 × 152.4 mm)
Inside Dimensions: 10.1 × 13 × 6.1 inches (256.5 × 330.2 × 154.9 mm)

I can take paypal, credit cards, or postal money orders for payment.

Thanks,

Sam

Roberts Acoustics

Attachments

• img_0548.jpg
    img_0548.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 721
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.