• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EnABL kit

That's an impresive quantity of drivers you've got there Samuel!
I hope all of them are for personal use. If not, you might want to ask Bud's permission to use his EnAbl' process in a commercial venture as Bud holds the patent for the process and the pattern and has only shared it here with the DIY community for personal use (which IMO is already very generous of him).
Any other use of the process would thus have to be negotiated with him.

Regards

Nick

I find that small paint containers like those pictured really help things out. They are cheap (of these i had to buy one -- it was $1.25 at the dollar store and came with glitter paint). [snip]

dave

Another of my hobbies is calligraphy, where I picked up this tip: you can use those little one-serving marmalade jars that a lot of restaurants serve with breakfast.

Thanx, I'll keep an eye open (not that i go out for breakfast often).

I've not seen those, here it comes in little plastic throwaway containers with a foil top.

dave

You're more likely to find them in nicer restaurants, like the ones in hotels that specialize in Sunday brunch. Here's an image from Smuckers' web site:

FJP022.jpg