• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: M³ and STEPS PCB & a few parts (all unused)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a M³ headphone amp PCB and a STEPS power supply PCB and some components for the M³ which I'm selling. I simply don't have the time to start on this project right now. The PCB and components are complete new and unused. The STEPS PCB is v1.2 and the M³ is v1.0.

The components for the M³ that I have are;

6 heatsinks 1.5" for TO-220
13 condensators 1µF 63V Vishay-BC MKT370
3 sockets (for opamps)
8 transistors (low power) 6x 2n5486 2x 2n5484 (all paired)
1 virtual group rail splitter TLE2426CLP
6 high power transistors IRFZ24N (all paired)
3 op amps (ad8610)

Total price new about $95. Would prefer to sell in the UK. Pickup in London possible. Make me an offer..

I can sell the STEPS PCB separate but would prefer to sell the components with the M³ PCB at least.

If you don't know what the M³ is, look here; http://www.amb.org/audio/mmm/ (one of the best DIY headphone amps available).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.