• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Crown D-75A Amplifier - MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a near mint Crown D-75A amp that I bought a couple of years ago to power my Altec 511B horns. It has worked flawlessly and sounds absolutely great! It is dead silent, runs cold and is in excellent shape. There is almost ZERO "rack-rash". You really have to look very close to see anything on the ears. Whoever had it before me apparently used rubber washers when they mounted it.

This amp still sells new for over $900! I am letting this one go for a fraction of that at $325 + insurance + shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. I accept PayPal ONLY.

Here's a picture of it so you can see how great of shape it is in...

p1006978254-4.jpg

I have reading your threads in a number of sites.

I think you should retain this unit unless you decided not to develop speakers anymore. I think you know this unit is very usefull indeed. BTW I have a unit too.

It's a pity you have to give up your OB speakers, I thought you are starting to enjoy them.

cheers.

ttan98 said:
I have reading your threads in a number of sites.

I think you should retain this unit unless you decided not to develop speakers anymore. I think you know this unit is very usefull indeed. BTW I have a unit too.

It's a pity you have to give up your OB speakers, I thought you are starting to enjoy them.

cheers.

Soory I am referring to your DCX2496 not the crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.