• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Behringer DCX2496 - 100% MINT!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale is a mint Behringer DCX2496 digital crossover. I literally just bought this unit from PE a couple of months ago for my open baffle speakers. I have now parted out the OB's and am saving up for my next loudspeaker project/purchase. I no longer need this unit. It is a very powerful piece of equipment and can do just about anything you need it to do to get the best performance out of your speakers.

I bought it new and paid $270 + shipping for it just at the end of January. I'm going to let this go for a total of $230 shipped to your door. That price includes insurance and shipping charges to anywhere in the CONUS. I accept PyaPal ONLY.

Here's a few pics of the unit...

p1006978254-4.jpg

p692088244-4.jpg

p892191606-4.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.