• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Audio Garage Sale - Make Offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audio Garage Sale!

Make an offer on any items here via email not PM. When your offer on an item is accepted I will update this thread and indicate that it is no longer available. If you reply that you want an item here in the thread I may not see it right away and respond to someone else's email instead. So if you want the item, please email me.

I am just looking to move these things to those that can use them so be fair and optimistic, I'll likely say yes. I've got too many odds & ends that I will never use and perhaps you can? Payment is via money order or cash. If you are in New England I'd be happy to meet you if possible rather than ship. All items are exactly as stated.

Here you go -

(1) National Overture 170W Class-D Subwoofer Amp (working)

(1 of 2) Philips USB interface vintage unknown, ZIF socket empty (unchecked)

(2 of 2) Philips USB interface vintage unknown (unchecked)

(5) BB PGA2310PA Digital Volume Controls (new)

(2) PCA-81809-01 LCD backlit displays

(1) ~4"x6" heat sink

(2) Speaker input terminal cups with binding posts & Pomona dual banana plugs

(1) BASH 250W satellite/subwoofer amplifier 5x30W, 1x100W IIRC. (works but has loose connection or cold solder & needs repair)

(4) Tangband W2-852SC 2" FR drivers, same as W2-852SH but w/ stamped basket. (new)

(12) Euro tweeters unknown MFG. 2, 3, 3, & 4 of each type, all use neodymium magnets & soft domes. (new)

(11) Audax TW 74, 8-ohm tweeters (new)

(2) SEAS Lotus RM110 midrange/midwoofers (mounted & used briefly, excellent condition)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.