• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Phase Linear equalizer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a vintage Phase Linear model 1100 seriese two Parametric
Equalizer that needs some repair. I don't know a thing about this
other than what is visable in the picture. Physicaly all I see is one of the level pots is broken and needs replaced,one of the
slide amplitude controles is bent and missing the knob and 2 of the other knobs are damaged but useable. That one pot may
be all it needs to work but I wouldn't swear by it. $20 + shipping
from 30290. U.S.A. sales only. This is a rack unit about 8" deep.

Attachments

• picture 022 (small).jpg
    picture 022 (small).jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 217
woody said:
I have redused my price on this to $10 + shipping from 30290.

Hi Woody.
I know it's been a while, but do you still have this, and also can you be persuaded to change your mind about shipping this overseas please? (... like Australia?)
Hopefully it won't be too heavy.
Super Duper Xpress Next Day Delivery is not necessary.
The more affordable Standard USPS Airmail would be just fine.
If yes to all of the above, last but not least, can you accept PayPal, with funds drawn direct from a bank or VISA?

Hope to hear from you soon with some positive answers.

Cheers,
George.
Melbourne
AUSTRALIA.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.