• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1 pair 6CG7 + 2 pair 6H30 tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I purchased these tubes for a project that I've since abandoned and sold all of the other parts for. Alll sets were purchased as matched pairs. The 6CG7's are NOS (or were at least purchased as such) and have only been tested. Both pairs of 6H30s are new, unused and came from Partsconnexion.

Sylvania 6CG7
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Going rate from tube dealers seems to be $15 to $20 per tube with matched pairs going for $35 and up (plus shipping). I'd like to get $25 shipped for the pair.

Sovtek 6H30Pi
medium.jpg

Price new was $38 plus shipping, I'd like to get $25 shipped.

Electro Harmonix 6H30Pi GOLD
medium.jpg

Price new was $51 plus shipping, I'd like to get $40 shipped for the pair.

Please contact me via email or PM with offers or questions. I will consider cutting someone a deal if they order multiple pairs.

Thanks for looking,

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.