• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

[WTB] Aleph Class A power amp PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some of these:

I don't want to make any money, so they would cost what I paid plus shipping. Unfortunately I'm not sure what they cost me, if anyone remembers or if I cn figure it out from postings on the board I'll let you know. Other than that make me an offer.

I have a few, perhaps 6 and a couple more with one or more components mounted, how many do you each want?

HTH

Stuart

Attachments

• board.jpg
    board.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 301
Finally...

...I emailed BrianGT.

Neither of us is sure, but I remembered $20 a pair, he thinks $9 each, it's close enough.

$18 a pair plus cost of shipping via whatever method you'd like.

I should add that I think I have an output board for each aleph board. it is set up for 6 devices but can be split for 2 x 3.

Stuart

Re: Finally...

Stuart Easson said:
...I emailed BrianGT.

Neither of us is sure, but I remembered $20 a pair, he thinks $9 each, it's close enough.

$18 a pair plus cost of shipping via whatever method you'd like.

I should add that I think I have an output board for each aleph board. it is set up for 6 devices but can be split for 2 x 3.

Stuart

I'm ready for a pair ...do you do paypal?? If not let me know how to get the money to you..

Sandy

I'm very happy to do paypal, but let me get back to you once I get home.

I am confident I can sell you pair, but another member bought some of these and I need to check to make sure of what I have.

I think it likely the pair remaining have some mounted components, the boards are single sided, so if you didn't want the previously mounted components I can easily remove them or you could do it yourself.

I can also let you know what they are, take pictures etc, then you can choose appropriately.

Stuart

Re: Sandy

Stuart Easson said:
I'm very happy to do paypal, but let me get back to you once I get home.

I am confident I can sell you pair, but another member bought some of these and I need to check to make sure of what I have.

I think it likely the pair remaining have some mounted components, the boards are single sided, so if you didn't want the previously mounted components I can easily remove them or you could do it yourself.

I can also let you know what they are, take pictures etc, then you can choose appropriately.

Stuart

Either way ...Ready to go..Pictures arent necessary.

JT

I have a set of blue BrianGT amp boards that have a few resistors, 2 caps, and a couple of the terminal blocks installed.

I also have a BrianGT PS board that is populated with 4 22000uf caps, 2 2.7mH 14ga Solen coils, and 2 3.3uf Sonicaps...set up CLC according to Kristen's PS. Everything is soldered using Cardas solder and the only thing not soldered is the LED (which I have). It is ready to use...never been used.

To round it out, I have a 300VA 18-0-18 Antek transformer as well. Never been used.

Perfect for a pair of mini-As or a F4.

If anyone is interested, please email me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.