Tang Band WT-1427B 10" Neo Subwoofer - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th February 2008, 04:08 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Tang Band WT-1427B 10" Neo Subwoofer

Tang Band WT-1427B 10" Neo Subwoofer virtually new. I bought the 10" TB to build a subwoofer. However my box making skills aren't too good. I cut the whole slightly too large with a saber saw. It leaked air and the box was poorly consructed. I had it hooked up for 5 minutes before scrapping the whole project. It sounded like it would make for a really detailed sub though. I'm asking $55 including shipping in the US. PayPal would be a great way to pay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tb.jpg (27.1 KB, 204 views)
Old 26th February 2008, 08:35 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi Jim,

I would like to get this from you if it's still available...a buddy of mine has a crewcab GMC that he is looking to augment the stock Blowse system with a little bass in the super-skinny area behind the back seat...one of these svelte units should work out nice!

PayPal ready to go.

Aaron
Old 26th February 2008, 11:54 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by asmithski
Hi Jim,

I would like to get this from you if it's still available...a buddy of mine has a crewcab GMC that he is looking to augment the stock Blowse system with a little bass in the super-skinny area behind the back seat...one of these svelte units should work out nice!

PayPal ready to go.

Aaron
OK, It's sold then. The first thing you need to do is email me through this forum. Click on my name and send an email to me. We can then communicate with all the necessary details.

I tried to email you but you've chosen not to accept emails thru this forum. You will have to email me first for the instructions.
Old 27th February 2008, 04:02 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JimOfOakCreek

OK, It's sold then. The first thing you need to do is email me through this forum. Click on my name and send an email to me. We can then communicate with all the necessary details.

I tried to email you but you've chosen not to accept emails thru this forum. You will have to email me first for the instructions.
Jim,

I probably should have stated such initially, but I would have (and actually tried to) email you and received a lovely 'you are being moderated and you do not have the ability to email' message from the forum software; most likely since I only have a few posts on this site -- even though I registered back in '04'.

This is presumably the same problem you had trying to email me as I do in fact have my email acceptance preference in the 'on' position.

I just tried to email you again and apparently I am still under the watchful eyes of the moderator.

Please email me here with further instructions:

asmithski _at_ bresnan.net

If you don't get this tonight before 8:30 pm MST (as I need to head out of town for a nice 20-hour day tomorrow at 4:00 am), I will check back very early Friday am and send fundage.

Thanks for working with me,

Aaron
Old 27th February 2008, 12:23 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Aaron

OK, to simplify, just PayPal your payment to i-dj@wi.rr.com. I have a verified account. Also, please send an email with your name and shipping address, especially if it's different than your PayPal account info. A phone number wouldn't hurt either.

I want to be in touch with you throughout this process.

Thanks

Jim
Old 28th February 2008, 07:27 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Payment sent.

Hide this!Advertise here!