• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free to good home

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, almost free. I'm thinking perhaps $4 for shipping, USPS priority mail or such like.

A few items that I don't have the time or inclination to mess with, perhaps someone out there would like too:

1) A few of the receiver boards from an Accurian amp. If you have a transmitter you know how you can use these. They are self powered, and simply output an audio signal from the transmitter.

Attachments

• img_2456.jpg
    img_2456.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 379
2) Fisher pre-amp board

2) The pre-amp section of a Fisher integrated amp (CA2320) I am presently gutting to transform into a quad 405 clone. Included is the printed circuit board with all the input sockets, the knobs and front panel.

The power supply regulator for the pre-amp is part of the power amp boards that are listed in the next entry. I will give priority to someone that wants the power amps and the pre-amps, since they will have the best chance of getting it working.

I have no idea if the pre-amp works, the power amps did not when I tried them.

Stuart

Attachments

• img_2455.jpg
    img_2455.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 354
3) Fisher power amp boards

These are the 2 power amps from the integrated amp mentioned in the last entry. They are not identical, one channel has regulators for the pre-amp, the other has the output protection relay etc. So I can't be certain but I think maybe you end up using both or nothing...

The picture is of the channel that has the pre-amp regulators.

When I tried these they did not work, I didn't spend any time diagnosing them, so you guess is as good as mine as to whats wrong.

Stuart

Attachments

• img_2453.jpg
    img_2453.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 352
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.