• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Phillips CDM9/44 Laser Mechanism - Sealed NOS !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi to all.

I have 9 of these laser mechanisms left. All NOS and still sealed in their plastic bags and individual boxes.

Located in Sydney Australia, but shipping would be minimal on something this small.

Prepared to sell individually or all at once.

Looking at USD$50 each

Regards

Scott

Hmmm...I can't send emails yet or edit my above post.

I just wanted to let you know that if what you are selling is the complete assembly, I would like 2 of them. I can paypal you the payment ASAP. I'll be checking back frequently. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited to have found someone selling this part. :D

Pictures of mechanism attached for those interested.

Cheers

Scott

Attachments

• picture 103.jpg
    picture 103.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 268
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.