• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Siemens Epcos MKV B25834 3.3uf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have MKV B25834 caps for sale in 3.3uf 600v. Manufacture date is either 09.05 or 11.05. A search for "MKV" caps will give you some past discussion on these types of caps. I bought out a surplus lot, and I am passing on the savings. Unfortunately I could only obatin this single value. 50 available for sale now (I'm keeping the rest).

$5 USD each, shipping depends on location.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 549
I've responded to all the emails I've received. If you didn't receive a response, please let me know. I'm unsure if my emails are blocked or if the shipping quotes are too high.

I try to calculate actual shipping for everything. These caps are fairly heavy overall compared to other caps since they are filled with oil at 2.1 ounces (60 grams). Each cap is enough to bump up international shipping quotes. It's really cheap to ship to Canada, but Europe is pretty expensive.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.