• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED: AD 0211/SQ4 ; AD 0163/T8 for philips MFB vintage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All, im desperately seeking the following:

Philips AD 0211/SQ4 2" dome midrange driver
Philips AD 0163/T8 tweeter

im looking for 2 x tweeters, and 2 x midranges.

These are for restoring my lovely speakers that i happen to have,
PHILIPS MOTIONAL FEEDBACK - STUDIO - 545

these are very rare vintage studio monitors.

anyone, please email me at
anton@compunique.co.za

i'm registered with paypal.

cheers

I have a little question,

I have three tweeters AD161-T8, one is in perfect condition and the other two are broken and i want to repair them, but i don't know wich dome is better, i have three options,

an Aluminium dome

a paper dome, similar to the dome of a Leea HFD-40, this is the best tweeter made in argentina in the 70's and 80's

an the original dome, but i don't know wich would be better, cause i don't like the sound of the original dome, it's too brillant.i tkink it a phenolic dome.

sorry about my bad english

Attachments

• 100_4137.jpg
    100_4137.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 158
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.