• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : Tube-Lover DAC full balanced.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

i decided firstable to finish what i have started. For this reason i sell my DIY DAC from Tube-Lover. I don't have any complain about it because it's still in its box !!!! It's the FULL BALANCED version !!!
I add 6 OPA LME49710, 2 PCB for "-/0V/+" PS Golden Mini Reg, 1 PCB "0V/+" PS from same brand and 1 DIR9100 from Sepencer. I think it's a very correct bundle !;) I don't supply the 2 transformers because the output voltages are not good. I am not the only one to have this problem with these transfs..... :rolleyes:

The price without shipping fees is 400USD. Shipping fees to add...

Have a great time !:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.