• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 2- Focal Audiom 6WM Midranges 6.5" NEW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 Focal Audiom 6WM midranges. They are the same as used in several of JM Labs original Utopia speakers. They are very sensative and very nicely built. They sell new for over $350.00 They are no longer made and they are rare. I'm asking 200.00 for the pair. Thanks!

Question about Focal midrange drivers

Dear seller,

I'm interested in your drivers. What condition are they in? I'm new to diyaudio.com but have excellent ratings on ebay for about 11 years as glassaudio if you are looking for a reference. I would be interested in purchasing the drivers depending on condition. Please e-mail me as I can't e-mail you because I am new here.

Thanks,

Brad

e-mail: glassaudio@comcast.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.