Iron: Sowter, Lundahl, Magnequest - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th February 2008, 03:17 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Iron: Sowter, Lundahl, Magnequest

It really is time to clear out the closet.

Lundahl 1664 SE outputs, 3k, 50ma. Current price is $270. Asking $200. (These were purchased to use in a single tube amp using the E55L/8233 tube. I have a number of these, and will sell the outputs and two NOS tubes together for $245.)

Sowter 8424 interstage transformers. These are the 20k series/5k parallel model, good for SE to SE or SE to PP use. Current price on these is $380 plus shipping from the UK. Asking $280.

Both of the above are new - never installed, never screwed down just to admire the looks, never soldered to - new.

Magnequest B.A.C. 100 plate chokes, 100ma, 48H. These actually were prototypes, built on a slightly larger stack than the current production models. Current price on these is $300. These are used (in a parafeed low-voltage 845 amp) and I'm asking $150.

All are plus shipping. Pics are available. Thanks for looking - Pat
Old 14th February 2008, 03:41 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Hi folks -

I've had several inquiries on this stuff, but no followups to confirm purchase. Ebay on the weekend. The E55L offer is off the table, I'll sell those separately. Thanks again for looking - Pat
Old 20th May 2008, 02:42 PM   #3
domjun is offline domjun  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Hi tubesguy,

I just send the payment for a pair lundahl 1664 SE 50mA.
Old 21st May 2008, 06:29 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

I have sent the chokes to Australia, and the Lundahls to Indonesia. I have a current inquiry on the Sowters from Greece.

Thanks to the international community of diyAudio, and thanks to W for the spectacular decline of the dollar. - Pat
Old 25th May 2008, 02:59 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

My prospective buyer on the Sowters is going to use something else, so these are still available. They can ship in a small flat-rate box, so shipping, including international, is free . I'll be leaving on Tuesday for a little fishing trip and back on Friday, so if you're interested, keep that in mind for contact purposes. Thanks again for the interest - Pat
Old 7th June 2008, 08:54 AM   #6
domjun is offline domjun  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Hi, Patrick

Lundahl 1664 arrived today in good order.

Many thanks for your availabilty and fast response.

Hide this!Advertise here!