• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reckhorn A-400 Subwoofer Amp, lots of features!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Almost new Reckhorn Silver A-400, cost me $225 from diyhifisupply.com plus a six week wait with international shipping. Will sell for $150 plus shipping.

More info here http://reckhorn.com/index.php?ln=en&prod=a400 , my impression is it has incredible potential as a dedicated sub amp with variable low pass and high pass sat outs, subsonic filter, parametric EQ, 400 watts and variable bass boost on board, far more adjustability than any plate amp you will find.

I bought it to try out for my new project but I decided to go a different route. Feedback on Audiogon and Ebay under same username.

Thanks,
Sam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.