• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube Headphone Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks! I'm not sure I can find the schematic but I remember it well enough off the top of my head. The transformers are two 6.3VCT 6A Hammond models, which I took apart. I stripped the bells, painted them orange, and then clearcoated. The PSU consists of one transformer feeding the three heaters, then feeding back-to-front intot the other transformer, which has a doubler on the 120V "secondary" with UF4007's and 100uF caps. There's a LC filter with 10H/550uF, which feeds the WCF B+, then stereo split RC filters for the GC stage which direct couples into the WCF. Makes more sense when drawn out but that's what it is.. All electrolytics except those in the doubler are bypassed with Solens.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.