• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2 Brand New VIFA D26nc55 1" Domes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these brand new about year or more ago in hopes zaph was going to use them in a design. Well long story short, my 3rd child is on the way, a baby girl so all my projects for the moment must come to and end / clean out my office.

They are the original gold magnet housing versions with vifa logos that Zaph tested, not the current black housing china versions "almost the same thing" They are in MINT condition and have never been outside of zip lock bags I put them in or outside of the drawer they have sat in.

Will take $65.00 shipped for the pair via priority mail. My paypal is desertheatracing@yahoo.com I am verified with over 1000+ transactions. I will only ship to a verified / confirmed paypal address. Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.