• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Peter Daniels lm4780 chip amps & toroids.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well with a new baby girl on the way this May, I simply do not have time or extra cash to complete this little project in my life the way that I would like to finish it so I am selling it off as I only finish projects to the best of my ability. Boards are completed with premium grade components and soldered by me, a tech with 6+ years of detailed electronic soldering experience.

Parts list includes for the dual mono's...
LM4780 kit with blue boards $68
Premium resistors upgrade (4 x 220R Caddock, 4 x 680R Riken, 8 x 22k
Caddock) $60
4 x BG N 100/50 $52
4 x BG STD 1000/50 $64
2 x Plitron 300VA toroids $160

They are built for parallel mode 60w into 8ohm and 120w into 4ohm.

Total came out to $404.00 + $35 shipping from Canada.
Will take $400 shipped and assembled to anyplace in the usa. My loss, your gain. I have over 1000+ paypal transactions & tons of ebay feedback under garage1217 so have 0 fear. My paypal email address is desertheatracing@yahoo.com. I will only ship to a verified / confirmed paypal address period.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.