• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale: LinearX Systems Leap-5, LMS-4 & PAC IV, AutoCAD 2008, Mathcad 2001 software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
for sale: LinearX Systems Leap-5, LMS-4 & PAC IV, AutoCAD 2008, Mathcad 2001 software

After accumulating almost all the required materials, I am shelving my speaker building project after purchasing a pair of ATC SCM-50 Anniversary speakers. This listing is only for the software I have on hand but I have much more for sale so please check my other posts too.

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $1,125 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $1,050 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems – required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $500 obo

See www.linearx.com for more info on the above 3 items.

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com – asking $250 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com – asking $100 obo

Please note all LMS products are brand new in box. My asking prices are 75% of my actual before tax cost and I am open to offers. I have opened the boxes for visual inspection only. I do not currently have pictures but I can take some and will email them upon request to any interested party. All prices are in Canadian dollars and I will ship worldwide.

Thank you,
John

Hi Jason;

$550 CAD would be your price including shipping. I would email you the tracking number as soon as it leaves. You would be responsible for any brokerage, duties, and taxes that the Australian government may charge upon arrival.

Thanks for your interest and please let me know,
John

Hi Everyone;

I am reducing my prices as follows:

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems – required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $400 obo

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com – asking $150 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com – asking $75 obo

Please note: payment can be in either Canadian or US dollars but is to be by PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John

Package deal.

vincentrubble said:
Hi Everyone;

I am reducing my prices as follows:

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems – required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $400 obo

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com – asking $150 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com – asking $75 obo

Please note: payment can be in either Canadian or US dollars but is to be by PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John

I will sell this whole listing, including shipping anywhere in the world Canada Post will ship, to the first person who will pay $2,400 USD. Conditions would be the same as listed above but including shipping.

I want this out.

Thanks,
John

Thims said:
Hey John,

Ok, include Mathcad and i will buy at $550cad.
If you accept this, please email me the account details so i can transfer the funds.

Jason

Thims said:
Hi John

Still interested in the portable analyser, my funds arrive next week. If you wish to wait till then i will have the funds transferred.

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason;
I still have the chasis for sale. $550 Cad via PayPal, including shipping & insurance to you (and Mathcad too), is still acceptable to me. Please contact me once you have the funds available.
Thanks,
John

Hi Everyone;

Just a couple of updates for you:

Sold - Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

Sold - LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems – purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

Jason;

I am holding the PACIV for you so please let me know once you are ready.

Thanks,
John

Hello everyone,

This is a general question.

HAS ANYONE ON THE FORUM BOUGHT ANY OF THE ITEMS JOHN BENNETT HAS FOR SALE ??

My reason for asking is; I have purchased the LEAP,LMS and PAC IV from him, but they never arrived.

Unfortunately i've not heard from him since forking out the dosh, apart from a message to say he'd provide tracking info for the post.

You all know the story. No goods, No email, in short, nothing nada nix.

Well it has been well over a month since the last email, and surprise surprise. the phone number doesn't connect.

Am i a fool or what ?

I hope no one else got burned as well.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.