diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   for sale: LinearX Systems Leap-5, LMS-4 & PAC IV, AutoCAD 2008, Mathcad 2001 software (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/116176-sale-linearx-systems-leap-5-lms-4-pac-iv-autocad-2008-mathcad-2001-software.html)

vincentrubble 25th January 2008 06:48 PM

for sale: LinearX Systems Leap-5, LMS-4 & PAC IV, AutoCAD 2008, Mathcad 2001 software
 
After accumulating almost all the required materials, I am shelving my speaker building project after purchasing a pair of ATC SCM-50 Anniversary speakers. This listing is only for the software I have on hand but I have much more for sale so please check my other posts too.

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $1,125 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $1,050 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $500 obo

See www.linearx.com for more info on the above 3 items.

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com asking $250 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com asking $100 obo

Please note all LMS products are brand new in box. My asking prices are 75% of my actual before tax cost and I am open to offers. I have opened the boxes for visual inspection only. I do not currently have pictures but I can take some and will email them upon request to any interested party. All prices are in Canadian dollars and I will ship worldwide.

Thank you,
John

Thims 28th January 2008 10:32 AM

Hey John,

Could you please price a delivery to the Gold Coast Australia for the portable analyzer chassis.

Cheers

Jason

vincentrubble 28th January 2008 03:47 PM

Hi Jason;

$550 CAD would be your price including shipping. I would email you the tracking number as soon as it leaves. You would be responsible for any brokerage, duties, and taxes that the Australian government may charge upon arrival.

Thanks for your interest and please let me know,
John

Thims 28th January 2008 10:38 PM

Hey John,

Ok, include Mathcad and i will buy at $550cad.
If you accept this, please email me the account details so i can transfer the funds.

Jason

vincentrubble 14th February 2008 10:36 PM

Hi Everyone;

I am reducing my prices as follows:

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $400 obo

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com asking $150 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com asking $75 obo

Please note: payment can be in either Canadian or US dollars but is to be by PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John

Thims 14th February 2008 11:01 PM

Hi John

Still interested in the portable analyser, my funds arrive next week. If you wish to wait till then i will have the funds transferred.

Thanks

Jason

vincentrubble 14th February 2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Thims
Hi John

Still interested in the portable analyser, my funds arrive next week. If you wish to wait till then i will have the funds transferred.

Thanks

Jason


Hi Jason;
I can't promise it will still be available by then but I will post when items sell.
Thanks,
John

vincentrubble 15th February 2008 06:48 PM

Package deal.
 
Quote:

Originally posted by vincentrubble
Hi Everyone;

I am reducing my prices as follows:

Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

PAC IV Portable Analyser Chassis by LinearX Systems required to connect LMS-4 ISA slot board to computer - purchased directly from LinearX - asking $400 obo

AutoCAD 2008 by Autodesk, see usa.autodesk.com asking $150 obo

Mathcad 2001i by MathSoft, see www.mathcad.com asking $75 obo

Please note: payment can be in either Canadian or US dollars but is to be by PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John


I will sell this whole listing, including shipping anywhere in the world Canada Post will ship, to the first person who will pay $2,400 USD. Conditions would be the same as listed above but including shipping.

I want this out.

Thanks,
John

vincentrubble 18th February 2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Thims
Hey John,

Ok, include Mathcad and i will buy at $550cad.
If you accept this, please email me the account details so i can transfer the funds.

Jason


Quote:

Originally posted by Thims
Hi John

Still interested in the portable analyser, my funds arrive next week. If you wish to wait till then i will have the funds transferred.

Thanks

Jason


Hi Jason;
I still have the chasis for sale. $550 Cad via PayPal, including shipping & insurance to you (and Mathcad too), is still acceptable to me. Please contact me once you have the funds available.
Thanks,
John

vincentrubble 21st February 2008 03:17 PM

Hi Everyone;

Just a couple of updates for you:

Sold - Leap-5 Complete (version 4.5) design software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $975 obo
- Enclosure Shop
- Crossover Shop
- USB key

Sold - LMS-4 (version 4.6) measurement software by LinearX Systems purchased directly from LinearX - asking $900 obo

Jason;

I am holding the PACIV for you so please let me know once you are ready.

Thanks,
John


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2