• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale: ATC SM75-150S, ScanSpeak R2904/7000-09, AudioTechnology 6B771020 FlexUnits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After accumulating almost all the required materials, I am shelving my speaker building project after purchasing a pair of ATC SCM-50 Anniversary speakers. This listing is only for the drivers I haveon hand but I have much more for sale so please check my other posts too.

1 pair ScanSpeak (www.tymphany.com/categories/scanspeak) R2904/7000-09 25mm ring radiator tweeters - $750 obo

1 pair ATC (www.atc.gb.net/studioDriveUnits.htm) SM75-150S08 75mm dome midranges - $1,300 obo

2 pairs AudioTechnology (www.audiotechnology.dk) 6B771020 6" FlexUnits woofers - $1,100 obo per pair

Please note all drivers are brand new in boxes and I have never run a signal through them. My asking prices are 75% of my actual before tax cost and I am open to offers. I have opened the boxes for visual inspection only. I purchased all from Solen (see www.solen.ca) and I will include the original invoice for warranty purposes if you like. I do not currently have pictures but I can take some and will email them upon request to any interested party. All prices are in Canadian dollars and I will ship worldwide.

Thank you,
John

Hi Richard;

The posts you are looking at are about 3-4 years old and are generally for used drivers so I don't know how easy it is to compare the posts. My drivers are brand new. I am willing to sell them to you including insurance and shipping via a traceable service for $1,200 Cad. My shipping cost is approximately $100 Cad. You would be responsible for any brokerage, duties and taxes that your government may charge upon receipt.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
John

I've got my last 2 ATC Domes from solen too.
I don't know how solen can make these prices. ATC is an UK product.
And in UK its more expensive than solen....

Now there is a very good exchange rate dollar to euro.
And so the chance is good.

In moment I've bought parts for 4 pieces of a 3way full activ Speaker.
But, i repeat, the chance is good...

I'll give yout the info by not later than sunday, a friend needs 3" domes too - perhaps he will buy these drives.

greetins

Hi Everyone;

I am reducing my prices as follows:

1 pair ScanSpeak R2904/7000-09 25mm ring radiator tweeters - $550 obo

1 pair ATC SM75-150S 08 75mm dome midranges - $1,000 obo

2 pairs AudioTechnology 6B771020 6" FlexUnits woofers - $1,000 obo per pair

Please note: payment can be in either Canadian or US dollars but is to be by PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John

I have another update and a price reduction for you.

tentatively sold - 1 pair ATC SM75-150S 08 75mm dome midranges - $1,000 obo

***NEW PRICE REUCTION***
2 pairs AudioTechnology 6B771020 6" FlexUnits woofers - $750 obo per pair. I paid over this price per pair for each driver so you will not find a better driver or price on them anywhere.

Please note: payment in Canadian dollars and via PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement!

Thanks,
John

***NEW PRICE REUCTION - July 2008***
2 pairs AudioTechnology 6B771020 6" FlexUnits woofers - $700 obo per pair. I paid over this price per pair for each driver so you will not find a better driver or price on them anywhere.

1 pair ATC SM75-150S 08 75mm dome midranges - tentative buyer did not pay so they are still available for $900 obo

Please note: payment in Canadian dollars and via PayPal only. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, brokerage and taxes that your government may charge on import.

Let's get this stuff cleared out of my basement! Feel free to email with any questions, etc.

Thanks in advance,
John

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.