• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking to unload my ProAc 2.5 clones.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To make a long story short, I am ProAc-ed out. Build this speakers a few month ago and want to start some other projects.
Veneer: Birds Eye Maple with Burl Walnut bases.
X-over: Jac’s schematics. 14 gage Solen perfect lay air core inductors on the woofer, 14 gage Goertz copper foil on the tweeter.
Solen capacitors with 0.01 bypasses on the tweeter section.
Resistors are 12w mills.
Crossovers are housed in the bases so they could be inspected.
Cabinets are building with variable density laminations.

Anybody knows anybody?
Asking $1600

Hi-res pictures will be available in a couple of days but I do have most of the steps photographed, including internal bracing and so on.

Flared ports also.

:smash:

front

Attachments

• picture 031 copy.jpg
    picture 031 copy.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 237
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.