• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tube Preamp Module and Power Supply PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Gregg,

Do you have an Aikido 9 pin board and power supply board?

I'm looking to build the Aikido with 6.3V heaters.

Have been trying to contact Wendell as he had one left but no reply for a couple of weeks.

I will need to send it to Miami by the 15th Oct if you have one.

Let me know thks

Chris

Thanks Gregg!
My board came in the mail (USPS) yesterday. Very sturdy board and silkscreening is easy to read. Good JOB! Seems easy to understand.

Here's whats funny,
I ordered the board at the same time I ordered a LV power supply board from Broskie's Glassware site.......I suspect I will receive his today or tomorrow.......Wait for it.........Your board came from Canada his comes from the town NEXT TO MINE!!!! 10 miles Away!!!! LOL
Not faulting John B. just thought it was ironic.

Ron (happy customer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.