FS: LCD Controllers - $90+shipping (use laptop LCD on your desktop)
I have 6 of these for sale right now, maybe more later:
HYPERION Simplicity Series standalone SVGA analog video to LCD digital controllers
- Display modes of 800x600, 640x480, 640x400, 640x350 with 8bit color resolution.
- Circuit board size 5" x 4.7" x 0.75", which can fit easily behind a 6.4" or larger TFT display.
- Power requirements are only 12 Vdc at a current draw of less than 2 amps, which inncludes the display and inverter power consumption as well.
- Onboard connectors include VGA port, power input, header for power for backlight inverter, and header for LCD interface.
- Adjustable features include: Sync, horizontal, vertical, black level, contrast, and brightness.
- Ability to switch between 5v and 3.3v power output for LCD interface.
- Ability for controlling brightness, contrast, AND inverter brightness remotely.
- Supplies both 12v and 5v for inverter power.
I have the spec sheet with complete pinouts of every connector onboard which will be provided upon purchase of the controller. The LCD interface is a dual row of 40 pins total (exactly like IDE interface, so if you need a custom cable you can use one side of an IDE cable and connect whatever goes to your LCD on the other side.) I will take pics soon.
These boards will not be for sale until next week sometime, BUT you can go ahead and claim one if you want. To do this, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your info (name, address, phone number) and I will get back to you as soon as I have them for sale. I don't require a prepayment, but you should be able to pay within a week of when they go for sale.. Please email me, and don't try to claim by replying to this thread as I'm going to post on multiple messageboards and can't keep track of all the threads.
Also, if you need an inverter for your LCD, I have some NEC 65PWB31 inverters:
- Dual lamp driver (meaning it can power two backlights, useful for the bright LCDs with two backlights).
- 5 Vdc operation with a 1 amp current draw.
- Open lamp voltage of 1500Vrms (meaning when no lamps are connected, the inverter outputs 1500 volts).
- Luminance control range 20%-100% and control voltage from 1.5v - 1.9v.
- Only 10.5cm x 3cm x 1cm
These will be 10 dollars each, and can be shipped seperately or included with your controller purchase. I have these for sale right now, so if interested email me at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How about posting a link to the manufacturer.
They went out of business.. It was fraker associates..
Can you post the spec sheet/manual?
What panels it will support? ( I mean model numbers)
Pics/specs posted: http://www.partyinthecity.com/lcdcontroller
Again, if you're interested go ahead and email me at email@example.com, first come first serve basis (as long as payment is within reasonable time, and Paypal is preferred).
It should support any LCD that takes digital RGB (ie: 8 reds, 8 blues, 8 greens; and of course if the LCD doesn't have 24bit resolution [most don't] then you can just use the most significant bits of this controller. most of the LCDs that have digital RGB have 18bit). Some LCDs that are like this are most of the LQ* series from Sharp. Those were the LCDs I was looking at when I purchased my LCD, I now have a LQ10D421.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio