• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

8 Audio Technology C-Quenze drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

do you still have anymore of the 15H midrange for sale

I have the one pair left, but one driver was taken apart by me to look inside and thus one has to be sure the alignment of the coil in the gap is perfect after screwing back together. I've done so myself on the alignment, but that caveat (buyer beware) is only correct to mention. Other than that they are brand new and never been installed or soldered.

Good luck finding these anywhere in North America, right now.

That 15H pair will be cheaper, of course. My curiosity got the better of me.

the other 4(x) 6" mid bass (18H) drivers are still available.

Now $450 per pair.

Last edited:
wow. Two years later and I've still got two pair. The 18H52 1706 SD. Still the exact same as the ones that have their specs listed on the site. Those are the appropriate response curves for this driver.

$500 a pair. They'll have to be broken in a bit, they've been sitting for 2 years, stored vertically in a controlled environment. They were barely broken in when they were in use.

Do you have a pair of 18H52 drivers left?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.