Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 13th February 2008, 03:57 PM   #11
KBK is offline KBK  Canada
diyAudio Member

To clarify, one of the advantages of the flexunit is that it can be cutomized, with respect to basket/box interface/cutout with no real extra expense.

Each is so completely hand made that all it takes is putting the driver back few weeks to get it in position in the 'faceplate' machining order, so your custom cutout can be accommodated.

That large faceplate on the Verity flexunit driver? We did it first, then I guess word got out that it worked incredibly well...so.....
Old 13th February 2008, 10:30 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Sale of one pair of 15H to NY is pending.

2 pair 18H and one pair 15H remaining.
Old 21st February 2008, 09:26 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KBK
Sale of one pair of 15H to NY is pending.

2 pair 18H and one pair 15H remaining.
The one pair is SOLD to NY. Leaving today.

The other three pair are still available.

Looking to sell the 18H last, of course, and both pair at the same time. It can be to two different customers, just last is all, as I'm using all four right now!
Old 22nd February 2008, 06:45 AM   #14
Arc is offline Arc  United States
diyAudio Member

I am interested in a pair of the 18H's. You need to sell both pairs before shipping correct?
Old 24th February 2008, 06:24 PM   #15
diyAudio Member

Any update on these?
Old 24th February 2008, 06:39 PM   #16
Ddd_rus is offline Ddd_rus  Russian Federation
diyAudio Member

>The one pair is SOLD to NY. Leaving today.

Three days after I'm still unable to track shipment with tracking number provided.

"UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later. "
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track
Old 25th February 2008, 02:55 PM   #17
diyAudio Member

I'll dig into when I get to the office. Likely that the system did not update at UPS over the weekend. UPS gets and takes the weekend off. No shipping movement at all. Maybe on the international flights, or maybe the trucks still move, but they don't accept any parcels or move them about in their tracking system on the weekends. It is likely that they went all the way to the correct US state..and then will suddenly appear in their system today with that information trail seemingly appearing out of the blue. Also, with a HUGE magnetic field coming off the box, it may be subject to closer scrutiny. It could be slowed down by a day and put into a pile that is shuffled along a special system where it is 'checked out', ie infrared, thermal, radio wave, x-rayed, etc. Who knows. But if a parcel is going to be checked for anything, a huge magnetic field is a no-brainer for being put in that pile.
Old 25th February 2008, 03:16 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Arc
I am interested in a pair of the 18H's. You need to sell both pairs before shipping correct?

That is correct. I think it was Peter Daniel who voiced an interest in the other pair, and I can drop his directly into his hands on a visit to the T-O area, as I travel to the area often enough to do exactly that.

I have about $4500 tied up in a system that utilizes these drivers,and I'm looking to sell both pairs at the same time..as I'm using them right now. I don't think I've ever put more than 100W peak into them, as I have no urge for loud music anymore.I've only used them for about 5 months, total.
Old 25th February 2008, 03:20 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Ok let me know when you are ready to unload the 18H's. Do you take paypal?

Let's take this to email now to discuss further details.
Old 25th February 2008, 03:55 PM   #20
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Peter Daniel
Quote:
Originally posted by KBK

I think it was Peter Daniel who voiced an interest in the other pair, and I can drop his directly into his hands on a visit to the T-O area, as I travel to the area often enough to do exactly that.
Yes, that would work for me.
“Do something really well. See how much time it takes. It might be a product, a work of art, who knows? Then give it away cheaply, just because you feel that it should not cost so much, even if it took a lot of time and expensive materials to make it.” - JC

Hide this!Advertise here!