• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS HAFLER DH-110 PreAmp BARE Board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Folks,

Here I have an original main PCB of Hafler DH-110 PreAmp. It is a double side (PTH) FR4 (glass epoxy) board with tinned copper tracks. The size is 15-1/2 x 4-3/8 inches.

Comes with original 24-page assembly and operation manual. The manual contains the schematic, circuit layout and bill of material. This PreAmp contains 2 phono and 2 line stages and power supply rectifier/filter.

Please be reminded that this package contains one bare board and one manual only. NO other components or hardware would be included. Recommended for DIYers with medium (or better) technical skills. You can PM me for more details of the circuitry and I'm more than happy to send more pictures

Both items are unused and I'm asking $33 shipped to lower 48 states. Overseas buyers please PM for shipping quote.

Only accept PayPal in US funds.

Thanks for looking.

xtaltech

Attachments

• halfer 110.jpg
    halfer 110.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 169
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.