• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Two power transformers - free for local pickup (Seattle, WA)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are heavy and big, and I have nothing to do with them, so they are up for grabs.

The smaller one with the copper around the wires is rated for 12.5 v and 25 amperes @ 110v. I paid $30 for it, and used it in a power supply to power a car audio amplifier.

The larger yellow unit is from a 1000va APC UPS. It charged 24v worth of batteries, and has huge wires. Your guess is better than mine. The primary windings look to be 10 awg!!!

They are free for pickup. I live in Bellevue, WA, just east of Seattle. If you want to bring me something in trade I'll happily accept it. Right now I could use stuffing, acoustic foam or nice speaker cable.

Pls reply in this thread if interested. My email is danspublic AT gmail DOT com

transformers.jpg

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.