• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2SA970 & 2SC2240 within Canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
spencer said:
The joke with RS is that they never separate the BL and GR grade until I question them. Anyway, there is other souces in Shenzhen with much lower cost than RS.

Maybe that is why it is now possible to order them in BL or GR specifically from RS ;), though with one week's delay. I search the part no. 2SA970 and 2SC2240 on RS online, and they offer 3 options, the unspecified (but carry the manufacturer PN 2SA970BL and 2SC2240BL), GR, or BL grade. I bite the bullet with the unspecified and they turn out as BL grade.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.