• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 Radio Shack 1197 full range speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Best offer within 30 days.

Vintage RS 1197 pair of full range speakers.

The RS 1197 was my first srt of full range project speakers. Have original blue boxes.

They are used, have a bit of desoldering at the terminals and one has the rope caulk basket tweak (easily removed.)

They are in working order.

I will disclose shipping after I get the small box weighed and ready to ship.

Bank check preferred and I will ship upon clearance of your payment.

If I've screwed this entry up, let me know. I've never posted a for sale before. My email address should be in the profile.

I am completely Ebay illiterate. No postings there and I never look for speaker product there either.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.