|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|31st December 2007, 04:51 PM||#1|
Lm4651 N + Lm4652tf + Tlo71-cp
Having a little clear out.
1. LM4651N x2 + LM4652TF Class D amp chips (MAKE ME AN OFFER)
2. TLO71-CP Texas 25 for £5 I have quantity of these
3. Huntron Tracker 1005 240 v (working) £60
4. HP211B Square Wave Genereator (working) a little shabby £25
5. Vifa D25TG-55 6 Ohm (NEW) £15
6. Mark Levinson Car Amp ,beleived to be faulty ask for pics £35
7. 1000 pf feedthrough capacitors 25 for £5
8. 22 pf 8kv 10 % Ceramic disc capacitors These could be used for RF coupleing in transmitters.
9. Kef C60 speakers in Black Ash (uk pick up only) Vifa Tweeters £50
10. Celestion Ditton 15 XR (pair) nice condition Teak £60 (uk only)
11. Fluke PM3082 PM3084 PM3092 PM3094 User And Reference £15
12. Power One SPM3C2C1 SMPS Switched Mode PSU 15 v 52 A + 15 v 16 A £40
13. Tektronix 7623 Instruction And Service Manual £20
14.3 Core Silicon Rubber Wire Soldering Irons £2.50 / meter
15. 2 Core Silicon Rubber Wire Soldering Irons £2.50/ meter
16. Various lightly used ECC82 Double triode valves all with boxes mostly Mullard sale on return if they turn out to be faulty £10 each
If any of the above interests you please drop me a mail at this address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with out the brackets of course.
Happy New Year To All
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help, I need help with the LM4651/2 Sub-Amp||RWF||Chip Amps||0||12th June 2006 07:26 PM|
|OP amp replacement for TLO71||Starlet||Parts||10||14th March 2004 11:15 AM|
|Lm4651||soundNERD||Chip Amps||11||22nd October 2003 04:13 AM|
|Anyone build a GC sub amp with a LM4652TF?||JCoffey||Chip Amps||7||5th September 2003 11:43 AM|
|LM4651 max Voltage||fr0st||Chip Amps||0||6th June 2003 02:58 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|