• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB : Monica 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have one kicking around, i replaced it with the new usb monica so i no longer need it. I also have a 12v low noise power supply if your interested. It's a medical grade switch mode supply good for 3.5 amps. Right now the couping caps have been upgraded to russian paper in oil, but i can change them back to the stock blackgates, or include them w/monica. There just collecting dust anyways. If your interested let me know and i will send some pics.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave,
Is the DAC fully built pcb by Yeo ?
Is R Broer's IV stage included ?
Is the DAC boxed or unboxed ?

I'm based in London, UK, so the mains voltage here is 240v (measures 265v at night !) So the psu will have to be 110v-240v input.

Let me know how much you want for it and how much for postage etc, we can continue using email, spamail AT gmx POINT net.

Thanks
FS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.