• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wtb Sm5843a Dip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is an interesting feature in SM5843 that is not found in SM5843:
pin27 DG (de-glitch). Do you mind to share with me the purpose of this function?
Also, what will be the version, suffix AP or APT, that you sell.
I require two brand new chips, please quote price with shipping to CT 06482.
Thanks for your support.

The SM5843A has > 110dB of stopband attenuation. It also does not
support 24-bit data.

The SM5842APT does support 24-bit data and has > 117dB of stopband
attenuation.

I have 1 pc of the SM5842APT. The other one that I have is soldered
into a DAC board, so it's not for sale. (I knew I had 2 of these!)

The part that I have is brand new, how about $20 plus shipping?

I'm not sure about the DG output, but the waveform timing is shown
in the data sheet, so maybe you can figure it out.

flshzug said:
lol lol calm down guys, I saw large numbers of 5842 on some stock trading site, we have multiple sources if we can get together 10-20 orders , I myself want 2 or even 4 if I build Spencer's ver3...

Great, count me in for (1) a GB on the SM5842AP/T if it is 30.00 or less. I was looking around and could only come up w/ VC America at $60.00 ea.

xtaltech, the SM5843 is NOS, unused. $20.00 plus shipping good?

Stan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.