• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PMD100 (HDCD) just a few!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Has anyone other than me committed funds to a PMD-100 purchase or am I the only one? I have just requested a refund after receiving no reply to my latest email or web posts. (The forum reports that he was active during these times.)

A response from A'af indicating that the PMD-100's were shipping would have been very helpful.

Anyone who thought of participating in this buy would be well advised to consider otherwise based on the information Analog_sa brought to light yesterday.

A'af I would like a refund of my $80 payment made December 21st via paypal.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.