• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

D2audio Gr120

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have D2Audio GR120 home theatre modules . These modules are 120*7 and these modules are used on HK dr2005. The amp modules are brand new direct from the factory and I have around a 100 modules as D2audio closed their factory in india . Please give me a quote and the no of pieces that you may require .

I have D2Audio GR120 home theatre modules . These modules are 120*7 and these modules are used on HK dr2005. The amp modules are brand new direct from the factory and I have around a 100 modules as D2audio closed their factory in india . Please give me a quote and the no of pieces that you may require .

Do you still have some modules of the D2Audio GR120-7? If so please contact to mysemantics@gmail.com

Regards!

NEED PART!

I know it has been a while since this has been posted, but by any chance do you still have any of these available still?
Please email me at BuckeyeVCR@aol.com if you do. Thank you

Hello,

i am desperate in finding one of these modules. does anyone have one left or know how to find a substitue ? my email: andyss@utanet.at

regards, andreas (vienna/austria)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.