• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer VSX-D1S defective to give

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I have a Pioneer VSX-D1S defective to give away.
Two problems with the unit
1- THere is an intermittent problem within the power supply circuitry, the unit will power on and sometimes will not.
2- I kind of messed it up just a little... when i removed the two channel power amp for the reer speakers. If i remember correctly, i broke the connector.
Never found the time to repair and the need to do so.

I live on the north shore of MOntreal , at MIrabel, ST-Janvier.
It is available for pick-up .
You can call me at 514-512-0779, leave a message if i don't answer.

I will prioritize pick-ups for now, i just want this to get over with the minimal efforts and i can't get myself to trow this unit in the trash.
Getting divorced, sounds familiar ???

other small stuff will be posted later.
Regards
Michel Arbour
514-512-0779

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.