• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Original Blue Box Radio Shack Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following Radio Shack original blue box drivers for sale. After making my first TQWT, I had planned on making another "nice" one. That never happened and apparently never will. These have been sitting in my closet for years. I figured it was time to let someone put them to good use.

One pair of brand new 40-1284E 5" drivers - $20
One pair of brand new 40-1197 4" drivers - $20
One pair of slightly used 40-1197 4" drivers - $15

I also have a pair of Parts Express crossovers if anybody is interested:
8 ohm 80Hz 12 dB low pass - $15

I am selling everything for cheaper than I paid for them so I cannot cover shipping too. If you are interested, you can email me at "netstuff01 AT comcast DOT net". If you are in the Orlando, FL area, you can pick them up. If anybody is interested in buying everything at once, we can talk about a better price.

Attachments

• 40-1197small.jpg
    40-1197small.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 141
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.