• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Excess Audio Test Equipment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
If i don't post and sell this stuff I'll never get rid of it.

I have the following and more as I dig them out that I don't need and really don't need to collect. I would much prefer local, SF Bay Area. Of course this stuff all worked once and mostly works now. Please PM me for details.

They are:
ST1700B w/ auto set level & IM
ST1710 w/ auto set level, IM and other features as well as the balanced output
KH analyzer & Oscillator w/ GPIB interfaces (rare)
Racal Dana 9085 ultra low distortion oscillator w/ GPIB interface

I will add more as I can, And pictures if its really necessary.

ermm, you might want to actually mention which vachine specifically youi are talking about; if you are lucky enough that Demian replies and he probably will as hes still an active member, he will not have an idea what you are talking about.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.