• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCM63-K available but limited.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
arthur said:
pcm 63pk wholsale price @50pcs about us 18 each

You see, when something becomes obsolete, it becomes hard to get and that's what increases the price. Your first post, doesn't make much sense in this situation, don't you agree?;)

Although I don't see a reason why would somebody bother with PCM 63P-K, when PCM 1704-K is available at almost half the price.

price

Peter Daniel said:

Although I don't see a reason why would somebody bother with PCM 63P-K, when PCM 1704-K is available at almost half the price.

Youre right peter,
but 1704-K is 32.-USD (digikey)
definitely worth compared to 63!
I wouldnt make a DAC with obsolete parts!
BTW you can substitute the 63 with 1704 with some mods!

Uli

Hi Arthur can you plese check what is price for PCM1704 -K on those sites...if thats not too much problem...I try but then I will have to pass trough regestration...I hate that ... to much work
sorry if I bug you but I think sence you point them ,that you ollready register on them...

Thanks Josip

Joined 2002
Paid Member
PCM63P-K

I have 4 pieces available of PCM63P-K grade, 30Euro each. Same what i paying for this chips! Good for Spencers NP D1 DAC clone with enhancement. I buy them for a friend , using in Spencers DAC.
Buyer pays actual shipping from Germany!

PCM63P-K -- USD40,00/pcs
PCM1704U-K -- USD25,00/pcs
PCM1792E -- USD25,00/pcs
PCM56 -- USD10,00/pcs

<new & unused>

email: altmustech(xx)gmail.com

Attachments

• pcm63-k2.jpg
    pcm63-k2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 359
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.