• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Driver Clearance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still clearing out stuff to get my ESL project going. Need the space and cash!! I have a few drivers now and will add more as I take pictures. All of these drivers work great! I have no idea what these things are worth so if I am to high in the prices, feel free to make me an offer. In fact, I will take offers on any of the stuff that I have for sale. Local pickup also saves me some work!

All prices are minus actual shipping.

The picture that I have added is part of what I have to get done:

1 Peerless #831948 - 4 ohm 8" 25.00

1 Paradigm Phantom PHWFC 8" # 9312 - 50.00

2 KEF B-200 minus the dust covers 3 ohm drivers - 50.00 for the pair

2 Yamaha 8" 10 ohm speakers with bucking magnets -50.00 for the pair

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

Attachments

• s5030604.jpg
    s5030604.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 508
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.