• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Yamaha Ns Beryllium Mid And Tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My projects have changed after hearing a set of Martin Logan ESL's and I am selling some things to be able to afford one of the lower end units or a ESL kit.

These Yamaha drivers were slated for an Ultimate center channel, They are the Beryllium dome Midrange speaker (JA-0801) from the NS1000M, and the Beryllium Dome tweeter (JA-0516A) from the NS 500.

The ohm out at 7.5 for the mid and 7.3 ohms for the tweeter. I have the matching midrange unit and will send to buyer for only shipping, it does not work correctly though and only ohms out at 1.2 ohms. These are about 40 pounds for the mid and tweeter as they are a true 100 watt speaker!

I am asking 250.00 plus actual shipping for the pair, I will pack very securerly and insure. On ebay black river audio wants 299.00 for just the midrange!

Please email me for more pictures/questions about them.

Thanks for looking!
Jeff

Picture :)

Attachments

• s50305921.jpg
    s50305921.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 421
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.