• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2 Parts Express "NSB" drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am in desperate need of at least two 4" NSB drivers. Four drivers would be even better so I could have two spares.

I've had a case of these sitting around for over 3 years and I'm finally getting around to doing something with them. I did a quick check of all the drivers and I have two with coil rub.:(

kestrel200 said:
Patience...... I have a life other than serving your needs. I'll probably be able to get back to you this weekend. Remember I'm doing this as a favor for you. I'm not making any money off of it.

Whoa sorry, I didn't mean to sound pushy. I completely understand this isn't a priority for you.

My impatience is due to the fact if I am going to build the full arrays like I planned, I need to buy more tweeters as well. I don't know how much longer the supplier will have more of the tweeters I purchased, so I just needed to know whether I should buy more or not. I don't want to waste money on another batch of tweeters if I can't use them.

On second thought; although I do appreciate the effort you have put into helping me thus far, I would rather not buy them from you. I really don't need to feel guilty over a few dollars worth of speakers.

Thanks again.

I have 40 or so of them. I bought 8 as spares.. I would not mind keeping them as spares, but i will let you take them to fullfill your project if need be..I can be your last option if the others in this tread do not have them.
jdchmiel
at a wonderfful placce called
hotmail
with the typical dot com stuff on the end.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.