• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Monica DAC for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I know I will see it soon enough but it would be great if a pic were posted here. Very likely I will play with it until I get my DAC End2 finished and then offer it back for sale again.
I just picked up a Theta Digital II Ld/Cd transport I plan to use with Monica, may sell it as well as I have a Parasound CDP I am tweaking and plan to use long term.
Anyone interested in this Mooca DAC and the Theta check back here in a few months and I will likely be ready to turn them over to the next interested party.
Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.