• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: x25 Vifa 5" Drivers + x2 Diamond Audio 5.6 Hex Eton Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 22 Vifa P10582 5", 3 Vifa C13WG-19-08 5", and 2 Diamond Audio (Eton made) Hex DA 5.6 drivers for sale. I'm guessing that the P10582 drivers are similar or identical to the C13WG19 drivers but I cannot find any information on them. I cannot find any information on the Diamond Audio Hex DA 5.6 drivers either but they are probably similar to the Eton 5-880.

I purchased the Vifa drivers off of eBay and the previous owner must have stored them in a shed because they are covered in pollen and dust. Some are in better condition then others. The Eton drivers are also obviously used. One of the driver's frame is pretty cut up and the clear coat is starting to peal (1 cm circle). The other one has the dust cap dented in.

While they may not be pretty, all of the drivers are in working condition. I was planning on building a pair of line arrays for my garage but need the money and space more.

I'm looking for $50 + shipping (~$25) for all of the drivers. Local pickups are welcomed and preferred.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The better looking ones
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

C13WG-19

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.