• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Pair of Aleph30 Boards built up

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Peter Danial's Aleph 30 boards completed with maybe an hour of burn in. They are mounted on a heat tunnel with a low noise fan. I am asking $100 plus freight.

Thanks
Bill

Attachments

• a30.jpg
    a30.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 532
Here is a tighter shot, pretty much stock. Bypassed diode with cap to reduce switching noise ( recommended mod by Mr Pass). heat sink works quite well . I built 2 A30s' and kept the one I liked, and parted this one out. I travel to LA , Riverside and San Diego a lot to if you are in that direction.

Bill

Attachments

• a30.jpg
    a30.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 359
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.