• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Final Lot of Opamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have not been here in ages, and have lost touch with the DIY audio community. however I have ONE last project i want to do, but to do it, i need to raise some funds, and that means, i need to sell off some of my ICs that I no longer need/use.

I have the following in these quantities only, and when I was younger I used to buy bucket load whenever I was in S'pore, since it would work out to be cheaper to buy these in BULK, then to buy them individually in Australia.

All is brand new, and ready to go.

PCM2702E x5 US$7/ea
OPA2132P x5 US$5/ea
OPA2132PA x5 US$3/ea
OPA637AU x5 US$13/ea
OPA627AU x4 US$13/ea
OPA637BP x3 US$19/ea
OPA690ID x3 US$1.50/ea

All the IC's are not samples from TI, just in case you are wondering.

I have one lot of sample from TI, that I would like to give away.
TLE2426CLPR x2

For the free items, postage will cost about US$2
Shipping: est. US$2/ chip, but i will combine postage to make the cost lower for all.
Paypal accepted for international, or Direct Deposit for Aussies.

I mean business and I really want to get rid of all these. I need the money to build a Mini^3.

Shipping from Australia.

seiko_citizen,
I have all the parts (new in packages) including the hammond enclosure and the FPE front and back panels from Ti Kans GB, and PCB, LEDS, NMiH battery to build the high performance version of the mini3, that I would be willing to trade. I have all the parts from Ti's BOM, that I bought from Mouser and the parts He sells too... unfortunately I dont have much of a reputation at this forum...hit me up at rob51860@yahoo.com and we can talk...

ttt

i dont think prices are a big issue, ovbiously some of the chips are at a bargain. because my "greed" in buying so many, is now
your gain. like ive said, it worked out cheaper to buy overseas, when i was there, and physically put them in my bag.
i may have a receipt showing who i bought these off. i remember it was a shop that is no longer in selling these items.

my contact details are on the forums

you can email me thru the forums, or you can contact me directly at sherwin(dot)ong(at)gmail(dot)com

obviously my email not like that, as you have to replace everything in brackets. just to prevent spammers.

btw ive emailed vixr if he is interested, very eager to hear from you, as we have what the other party wants.

i am also looking for either of the following to trade:-
BUF634U
OPA551UA

i will need a total of two. either one im not fussed. also looking for

Mini^3 kits/sets/pcbs

thanks for those who have bought opamps to fund my mini^3 and new hobby.
Some chips have been added. Some taken off.
Remaining chips as of today:

PCM2702E x 10 (alienDAC uses this) US$7/ea
OPA637BP x 3 (very nice sounding) US$19/ea
OPA690ID x5 US$1.50/ea
OPA637AU x5 US$13/ea

Alternatively take the lot, and pay just US$199.50 with FREE SHIPPING to your doorstep.

come on guys..... I really need to move these things. They have sit around for too long.

seiko_citizen,

OPA2132PA x 5 (five) arrived today
- excellent packaging!
- thanks for the TLE2426CLPR's too...

There is one problem, though...
- looks like old, Western Aussie style "Shepherd's Pie" stains on the label... LOL!

Good luck with your "Mini" project!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.